Vinyl Flooring Installation
In Rockwall, TX
Here are some helpful hints for proper installation of your vinyl flooring.
Before & During Your Vinyl Floor Installation
To help ensure an easy installation, here’s a checklist of things to do before the installer arrives.
- Have a plan for your existing flooring. More specifically, know who is set to remove it. Is it your installation crew? Is it you? Knowing this ahead of time can save time and energy.
- Decide before installation who is moving your furniture. We recommend that you remove it before your installation crew arrives.
- Consider door clearances and measuring to ensure that your new flooring will not cause your door to stick or scuff the floor.
- If you plan to paint the room in question, do so before installing your flooring.
Here's what you can expect during your vinyl installation:
- Your installer will prepare the existing surface for the installation.
Your installer will answer any last-minute questions that you have.
- Your installer will continue with whichever installation method they recommend for your vinyl flooring. It may vary depending on the product.
- Your installer will QA the flooring. And recommend how long you should wait until walking on your vinyl floors.
Questions? Contact us today!
Want to learn more about installation?
Submit the form below!
- Monday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Friday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Saturday: 10AM - 2PM
- Sunday: CLOSED