HARDWOOD CARE & MAINTENANCE
Keep your hardwood flooring looking great by following our care & maintenance guide.
Daily Care & Maintenance
We recommend the following care and maintenance routine for your hardwood flooring:
- Sweep your hardwood floors daily to help remove dirt, dust, and other debris that could prove harmful to your hardwood floors.
- Wipe your hardwood with a damp cloth as needed.
- Never mop or flood your hardwood floors with water, as this could cause warping and other damage.
- Place entry mats at the doors of your home and encourage your guests to remove their shoes before walking on your hardwood.
- Rearranging your area rugs and furniture periodically will prevent fading and sun damage.
Dealing With Hardwood Spills & Stains
For hardwood, spills and stains are not cause for concern. Use a cloth to wipe up the mess when a spill occurs immediately. It's that simple! For tough spots, consult your manufacturer on best practices for maintaining your hardwood. For tough stains, you may want to use a store-bought cleaner.
- Monday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Tuesday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Wednesday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Thursday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Friday: 8AM - 5:30PM
- Saturday: 10AM - 2PM
- Sunday: CLOSED